11 March 2009

It's official: the Catholic Church has lost its mind

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/03/07/catholic-abortion.html

What in the world is the Church thinking? They're going to excommunicate the mother and doctors for saving this girl's life, but NOT the disgusting pig step-father for victimizing her and creating this whole difficult situation in the first place? I just can't understand the Church's take on child molestation. And yet, according to them I'm a 'pervert' worthy of excommunication because I'm in a consensual relationship with an adult of the same gender. More proof that the Catholic Church not only doesn't condemn child molestation, but actually condones and protects it. So glad I look to God and NOT the Catholic Church for my moral compass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
nineteenthcentury-no