18 January 2009

ATU's view of the strike

Just became aware of this website by the ATU regarding the transit strike.

There's an article here which the ATU has cited as an apt description of the root of the problem.

I feel these are important reads, not because I'm suddenly an ATU sympathizer (one need only read this, this or this to be assured of that), but because there is a lot of misinformation and speculation out there about what is really going on. The most accurate way of understanding the problem is going to come from hearing the viewpoints of both sides, then contrasting them and doing some fact-checking. This is the first time I've been aware of somewhere I can go to hear the ATU's take on this matter, so I'm sharing it with you here.

I'm still reading and frankly this flu is taking it out of me so I'll post an update later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
nineteenthcentury-no