07 January 2009

Hurt by the Ottawa Transit Strike?

I unfortunately discovered Labour board wants stories of people hurt by Ottawa transit strike at this late date. Late, because the deadline on it is 2 days from now so there's no time to mail in letters, which would have been the most convenient way for people with no transportation. All the same, I hope it helps.

Despite a series of obstacles which seemed determined to keep me from doing so, including our obstinate printer, I printed this out and ran down to the lobby of our apartment building to post this up for others to see. I have a car, but I really feel bad for all those people who don't and must schlep through the cold and snow on foot, bum rides from people, pay for expensive cabs, and the like, while trying to get to work, school, doctor's visits, surgeries, and the like. This has put a lot of people in dire straits financially, healthwise, and stresswise so I really wish they'd resolve this thing already! Lacking that, I post my little papers in the lobby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
nineteenthcentury-no